Long Lake Camp Adventures is located in New York’s Great Adirondack Park where young and teen campers can escape their regular lives and experience an unforgettable and unique adventure. Our exciting programs are designed to spark interest in new activities and let your young campers explore their wild and creative fun side. Each day offers something new, and campers can choose their own unique schedule to try something different or stick to some of their favorite activities.
Here is shortened version of our main camp video. Fill Out the brochure request and we will send you the full length video and brochure right away!
We are much more than a traditional sports camp, on an average day our kids could (click on option):
- Travel through the forests on ATVs, horses and mountain bikes
- Enjoy endless water adventures – tubing, boarding and sailing
- Traverse the elements in our high ropes course
- Explore the mountain tops and the caves below
- Play and improve in their favorite sports
- Learn an instrument or play in a rock band
- Express themselves in our 20 art studios
- Learn mechanics on real American muscle cars